CSE Talks: Listing and Raising Capital in the US
The Canadian Securities Exchange in conjunction with OTC Markets invite you to attend a morning seminar on cross border listing to be held
Are you a Canadian publicly traded entity looking to reach US investors? Curious about the listing requirements for the US public markets or the OTC markets?
The Canadian Securities Exchange in conjunction with OTC Markets, Dorsey and Davidson & Company invite you to attend a morning seminar on cross border listing to be held at the prestigious Vancouver Club.
Co-presenters James Black of the CSE and Chris King of OTC Markets, will cover a number of important topics related to Canadian companies seeking to raise capital in the US, such as:
- The logistics and benefits of a cross border market presence, including considerations for Reg A+
- The process required for obtaining an OTC quotation, including entrance requirements & fees
- The distinctions between the Pink / OTCQB / OTCQX market tiers
- How trading and settlement functions in the US marketplace
In addition to the presentations and panel discussion, this event will also feature a round table Q&A session in which participants can sit down directly with representatives from the OTC and CSE to discuss any additional questions.
See the agenda and speaker bios below for additional details.
- 8:30 am - 9:00 am: Registration (UBC Room) – Pastries and coffee served
- 9:00 am - 9:45 am: CSE / OTC – Fireside style chat with James Black and Chris King
- 9:45 am - 10:15 am: Panel discussion, moderated by Barrington Miller (CSE) and featuring James Black (CSE), Chris King (OTC), and Dan Miller (Dorsey)
- 10:15 am - 10:30 am: Q&A
- 10:30 am -11:00 am: Round Table Q&A
For more information on this event, contact Anna Serin (email@example.com)
Register early as spaces are limited. For those unable to attend in person, this session will be recorded for rebroadcast online at a later date.