PreDAC Toronto 2018
Are You Ready to Make the Most of PDAC 2018?
The Canadian Securities Exchange is pleased to invite you to the second edition of PreDAC Toronto - a networking conference to get you primed and ready for this year's PDAC in Toronto.
Building on the overwhelming success of the first edition last year, this year’s PreDAC will once again be a great way to gear up for one of the largest and most influential mining conferences in the world.
Join members of the capital markets, natural resource and mineral exploration communities for a great mix of informative speakers, networking opportunities as well as delicious food and fun atmosphere at East Thirty-Six in the heart of downtown Toronto.
The presentation portion of the afternoon session will begin with a brief update on the latest developments at the Canadian Securities Exchange followed by a lineup of speakers including:
- Lawrence Devon Smith, consulting engineer at Lawrence, Devon, Smith & Associates, presenting "5 questions to ask at a PDAC booth" and
- Stephen Coates, Principal at Grove Capital Ltd., "5 answers to give if you're manning a PDAC booth"
- Derek Macpherson, VP, Mining Analysis at Red Cloud, Klondike Strike Inc., discussing "Capital Markets Update + financing trends in the mining space"
A networking reception will follow and will include light refreshments as well as the chance to meet with representatives from the CSE and event sponsors.
Be sure to register early as seating is limited. For more information on this event, contact Barrington Miller by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 416-367-7348.
We look forward to seeing you there!
- 3:00 pm - Registration & Check In
- 3:10 pm - Opening Remarks
- 3:15 pm - Guest Speaker Presentations
- 4:15 pm - Networking Reception
- 5:30 pm - Event Concludes
Google CalendariCal Export