The CSE – Canadian Securities Exchange continues to operate as an essential service
March 24, 2020 – Toronto, ON – Further to yesterday's Provincial Government announcement concerning the shut-down of all non-essential businesses across Ontario, CSE - Canadian Securities Exchange confirms that it continues to operate as an essential service. The CSE, along with other critical parts of the equity markets infrastructure in Canada and the regulatory community, have taken steps to ensure the orderly continuation of its trading, listings regulation and market information services.
Services will continue as follows:
- Market trading services will operate within regular timeframes - 9:30AM - 4:00PM ET for CSE-listed securities, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM for other Canadian-listed equity securities.
- All regular pre- and post-market services will continue.
- The majority of CSE staff are working remotely and are available by email to respond to inquiries and requests.
- CSE's offices in Vancouver and Toronto will remain closed to outside visitors until further notice. We expect that mail and courier delivery service to our offices will not be interrupted by the government’s actions.
- All listing applications, and listed company correspondence should be directed to email@example.com. We encourage our clients to use electronic mail services whenever possible.
- Further questions are welcome to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org